woensdag 3 november 2010

An english blog!

Hii my friends!
From now I'm gonna write only in english! That's because I saw I've got english readers!

But at first I want to say sorry! I don't speak english very well, so it's a very bad english-spoken-blog!

I thought; Ohmygod you guys!
To stay with Ohmygod, last week I went to London!
London? Ohmygod, yes London!
I went to London with my mother, Quirien (a friend) and her mother. It was such a great time!
I saw two musicals! Billy Elliot and Legally Blonde! Billy Elliot was such the best show I have ever seen.
The boy who played Billy was great, he's just twelve and can dance like a superstar!
The only disadvantage from going to London musical is the ques when you want to buy tickets for the west-end show! Legally Blonde was great too, and I gave Sheridan Smith, the star, a hug!
We've been waited for an our, but when she came, it was great!
I have a picture with her, and I hugged her! Can it be greater?
Beyond I went to the National Gallery, Tate Modern and of course to Oxford Street!
I had the time of my life! And now it's just school, school, school!
To become crazy!

I have to studie now! Because school started! So I'll speek you again soon!

Kisses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten